The GW4-CAT HP Programme is funded by the Wellcome Trust, as part of their PhD fellowships for Health Professionals grant scheme. Information on other PhD’s schemes for Health Professionals funded by the Wellcome Trust can be found on their website.
The GW4-CAT HP Programme fully support all Wellcome Trust policies which are available to view using the links detailed below.
- Wellcome Trust’s Research Culture Reimagining Research and How We Work Together
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Strategy
- Bullying and Harassment Policy:
“Wellcome considers bullying and harassment of any kind, in any context, to be unacceptable. We believe that all people working at Wellcome or involved in Wellcome-funded activities should be able to work in an environment where everyone is treated, and treats others, fairly and with respect.”
- Welcome Trust Policy and Position Statements
- Wellcome Trust Grant Conditions:
- Guidelines on Good Research Practice:
- Regulation and Policy on Working with Animals:
- Policy on Data, Software and Materials Management and Sharing:
- UK Clinical Academic Training in Medicine and Dentistry: Principles and Obligations: