The Wellcome Trust-funded GW4 Clinical Academic Training programme (GW4-CAT) brings together the Universities of Bristol, Cardiff and Exeter in developing the next generation of clinical academics.
This Privacy Notice sets out how the GW4-CAT programme collects and processes personal data*
We will only collect your data from the following:
- Requests to be added to our mailing list
- Application forms and supporting paperwork submitted to the programme
How we use the data we collect from you
- We will not share your data with anyone outside of the GW4 institutions
- We will only add you to our mailing list if you have given your consent for us to do so
- We will use our mailing list to keep you informed about our news, events and funding opportunities
- We will contact you regarding your application
- We will keep your contact details on our mailing list until you unsubscribe
- We will keep successful application forms for 6 years after the submission date of your PhD
- We will keep unsuccessful application forms for 5 years after the application call closing date. After this time, the application form will be destroyed but we will keep a record of applications received
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to being on our mailing list, at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to have inaccurate data corrected. Please let us know if your data is inaccurate by emailing email@example.com
- You have the right to access information held about you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request this.
- If you have any questions about this notice, please contact email@example.com.
*Any information submitted to the partner institutions will be processed in line with that institutions privacy policies.