The panel will select outstanding national and international candidates.
Candidates will be selected on merit, irrespective of gender, age, full/part time or country of origin, as long as they fit the eligibility criteria.
As the GW4-CAT admissions process is not project-focused, you will be expected to show that you are a motivated clinically qualified trainees and demonstrate the capability and drive to undertake a period of research with a view to developing a long-term career as a clinical academic. You will also be expected to convincingly explain why GW4-CAT is the right programme for you.
You will be given more specific information about the interview format if you are selected to attend.
- Applications will be released on Wednesday 13th September 2017
- The closing date for applications is 12:00 GMT on Friday 13th October 2017
- Interviews will take place on Tuesday 21st November 2017
- Successful candidates will be notified in early December 2017
- Successful applicants will also be expected to attend an Introductory Week in spring of 2018. This date will be confirmed at the interviews to enable you to arrange any appropriate leave
- We expect successful applicants to start their position around August or September 2018 but this is negotiable